Is what my brain feels like these days. I can't put together a coherent thought even in person, so trying to type up something profound and witty seems more than daunting.
I have all sorts of thoughts and opinions and ideas. But they're more of a run on sentence than separate thoughts.
My children are nuts. I feel like I'm barely treading water (I actually just had to ask Cory is 'treading' if what you do in water because I couldnt remember that word) with them. Carter is doing pretty well, but it is easy to park him in front of a movie instead of engaging him. This creates a problem because I am LAZY. And why force Carter to play outside or play a game when I can just leave him on the couch and pretend I only have two children for a few minutes?
It is hard....but I know I can't let his brain rot away in front of me.
Vivi is very mobile and wants only to eat electrical wires, dog hair and dirty shoes. She's finally sitting up on her own, starting to talk, crawling, and signing back to us. She rolled over at 3 months and then did nothing for 5 whole months. Nothing, nada, zilch. Finally at 8.5 months she sat up on her own, and crawled on the same day.
We're trying to figure out what to do with Clay, his separation anxiety and starting school (in the fall or next spring)
I'm planning a trip back to TX for the month of June and I have lots of opinions on the death of Bin Laden.
I have a to do list that's 3 pages long and birthday gifts to send that are over a month due....
So hopefully someone will invent time release caffeine pills soon and I can catch up, or at least be sunny side up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are not lazy, just too busy to ever get enough rest or sleep. Maybe you can catch up in about twenty years. BTW, try 2 BC's washed down with a coke about lunch time.
Post a Comment