Friday, August 26, 2011

Wedding Pictures

Here are the pictures of our last minute outfits from JCPennys. Like I said, they're not all that horrible. But, not what I had picked out! I mean, I had us all color coordinated before the mishap! Sheesh!


The boys in their Jehovah's Witness attire

Vivi in her 'extra outift' from the bottom of my diaper bag after the 'event-that -shall-not-be-named'.

Family pictures are humanly impossible these days....


Regardless, the bride was beautiful, the location was beautiful and the reception was a blast. In fact, I'm betting Carter had more fun at the reception that the bride and groom.

1 comment:

Our Traveling Circus said...

The last minute outfits worked out perfectly, and kudos for getting everyone together and looking in the same direction for the family photo!
I know I said this already, but the photo of you and Vivi is stunning! You look fantastic!! Poo explosions totally agree with you!