Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Carter's First Trophy

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I have been having trouble with Blogger lately, and I finally got around to figuring out the problem. Carter's Soccer Awards Ceremony was a few weeks ago. At this age, everyone gets a trophy and they were all too proud to show it off. Carter's team was named Mutiny and I think we lost all but one game the whole season... But in their defense, the only kid who had ever played before was the coach's son. Carter's legs just don't take him as fast as some of the other ones. So he played a lot of defense. He is a good goalie too!

Carter always looks so 'big' in the pictures of just him, or in pictures with his siblings. But this picture shows a more realistic representation.....

Team Picture

The only shot I got of Carter accepting his trophy. He's in the back there, in mid run.

At the end of every game, the parents make a tunnel for the kids to run through. The kids had a blast running through their last tunnel.

Way to Go Carter! Your first trophy!

1 comment: