| Some delicious fried chicken, mashed potatoes and peas. |
| At Ma Bettie's and Grandad's house |
| with Grandad |
| MaBettie joined us too |
| Vivi and Aunt Sally |
| Clay was a disaster come lunchtime Sunday afternoon. And this was before our drive home. |
I started this blog when I lived 'Across the Pond' as a military wife in South Korea. We've moved three times since then and are now stationed at Edwards AFB in the Mojave Desert.
| Some delicious fried chicken, mashed potatoes and peas. |
| At Ma Bettie's and Grandad's house |
| with Grandad |
| MaBettie joined us too |
| Vivi and Aunt Sally |
| Clay was a disaster come lunchtime Sunday afternoon. And this was before our drive home. |
1 comment:
Girl, we need to live closer together :). Seeing your family pics always remind me of our own, I can almost see it playing out in my head :P Love seeing your family and excited to hear about your move. I have much to tell you, too, so I'll try to call this weekend. Hugs to you all!
Post a Comment