Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Problem with Hair

Most of you know that Vivian, my ONLY daughter, is bald. Ugh. She's been bald since the day she was born. Did you know that some babies are born with hair? Did you know that some can sport pony tails or pig tails before they are even a year old? We still aren't even close. We're creeping up on 2 1/2. 


To be fair, she's starting to get some hair, but only in the back really. And, it's CURLY! I don't know what to do with curly hair! It's beautiful, but curly hair is an art...one I am not familiar with. And also, it would help if the FRONT of her head had curly hair. But no, it's perfectly straight....


This is after having completely wet hair, putting mousse in it and having it air dry. If I don't fix her hair, she doesn't have curls, she just has a rat's nest.



This is the front view, with totally straight locks. Everything from her crown forward is straight.  Everything from the crown back, is curly.


No comments: