Friday, June 21, 2013

Kindergarten Program

The Kindergarten classes did an end of the year program on the last day of school. They didn't do any kind of graduation, which is fine by me, and I'm assuming did this performance instead. There were plenty of cute songs and we've been singing "This Land is Your Land" for months now. While I know that in a few weeks I'll be begging for school to start again, I am so GLAD it's over for the summer. Carter and I (and the rest of the kids) were all needing a break from the everyday school happenings. I have some video of this performance as well but can't figure out how to get them to play on blogger.

Carter and his EdBest Austin


Say "Cheese!"

Viv's best friend Emma (Which happens to be Austin's little sister)

Carter's teacher Mrs. Berglund. We will miss her for sure!


No comments: