Thursday, May 15, 2014

Welcome the Air Force's Newest and Most Handsome Lt. Colonel!

   
     Cory pinned on Lt. Colonel on May 1st. His parents were able to make it out and we had a great time celebrating all of Cory's hard work and achievements. Our great friends from our TPS class made it to celebrate and our good friend Bob was able to swear Cory in. It was a special moment. (I think for both of them ;) ) I'm so proud of my super awesome husband. Sometimes I get bogged down in the day-to-day 'my husband is just a normal guy who can't seem to put his laundry away'. But if I take a step back, he's done some amazing things. A-MAZ-ING. He's a TEST PILOT for goodness sake. He flies big planes, AND little planes. He has TWO master's degrees. He's published. He's a Director of Operations! And, these are only academic/professional achievements. I could go on and on about how great of a dad, and husband and best friend and partner he is. Seriously, I lucked out.




























No comments: