We went with several friends and had a blast!
The kiddos all had a great time riding rides and eating ice cream. Bevin and Christina even watched all the kids so the rest of us could ride the T-Express.
We started with a ride on the tulips:
Followed with a favorite, Flash Pang Pang:
We caught a parade at 3:00 that none of us had ever watched. Not until the parade started did Cory announce as he is reading the brochure, "Hey guys, It says they use like 800 gallons of water in this parade!"
Hmmm....
Needless to say we were all a little wet.
Then, off to lunch for some delicious:
The kiddos having a good time
Mac Daddy
Yesterday was Liberty fest here on base. Of course what better opportunity to dress the boys alike?
I think Clay's going to be a blondie!
We were eating right by the loud live music, so we came prepared...
Sorry we didn't get any family photos, but it seems like Cory and I only spent a few minutes together. We traded off catching up with friends, getting food and chasing Carter.
3 comments:
Clay looks like he may be conducting in that last picture. And I hope you got enough "soft crap salad" while you were there. I am not sure where you can find it over here.
Oh me... I thought to myself the other day that soft crap salad sounded nice but then I remembered... I'm allergic to crap.
:) hehe
Hey I got a great photo of your whole family! I'll have to send it to you so you can add it here! So bummed that I didn't get to say goodbye!!
Post a Comment