I forgot how excruciatingly hot it is here in Texas. Plus, when you have to drive everywhere, you get in and out of a hot car and in and out of air conditioned buildings. I don't think your body ever regulates so you just end up being so hot all the time!
It's so sunny here, today will be 104 degrees! The skies are so blue and all the colors are so vivid!
The grass is green, the people all speak English and the food is amazing!
My first American meal was Chick-fil-a, and I ate mine AND Carter's meals.
The next was Panda Express, followed by another Chick-fil-a and Sonic.
Don't worry, I'll try not to be too grossly obese when I return home to Osan. The jet lag has been helping me get out a run at 6am before it's too hot. Although, I'm pretty sure my children will never sleep through the night again.
Our flight here was the worst consecutive 16 hours of my life, a story I'll save for a later time and I've really enjoyed spending the last few days with family.
I've already been to Target twice, the mall once and feel like a squirrel storing up for winter. I have to buy it all NOW IN CASE THEY RUN OUT!
But alas, this is not the Osan bx, and there is excess of everything.
I'll post some more specific blogs later after I get some decent sleep and can think in comprehensive sentences.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
stop making me look bad. I don't need any help.
Didn't I tell you that you needed to be handed the 1K once you walked into the country. All of the stuff you have been putting off on buying is now right there and so EASY to get! Miss you here! My plans are still up in the air and it looks like the reunion might be totally out. I'll let you know when I know something.
Post a Comment