So sorry for the lack of posting this last month! I've had Internet access, but not really a way to upload pictures.
But just so you all know...
We've stayed with Cory's parents in IN and spent lots of time in Chicago including a date night out on the town!
Carter's had lots of candy, juice boxes and love from the G-parents.
Clay has started crawling and pulling up!
And we're now in beautiful Colorado Springs for Cory's 10 year reunion. We took a tour of the Academy today IN THE SNOW! And drove down to the Royal Gorge.
Tomorrow includes horseback riding and many more fun adventures!
I have tons of pictures - and will update them as soon as I get to TX around the 1st of Oct.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think Clay was just waiting on his Daddy to crawl and pull up
I think so too.
Post a Comment