Cory and I drove the kids down there one afternoon and both of the boys had a great time. Carter loved the fact that he didn't have to be strapped in while we were driving in the car, and Clay laughed his face off at some emus.
A long time ago, when we would go to this place for field trips, they would give you HUGE plastic cups of feed (as many per car as you wanted) and you were allowed to feed all of the animals by hand.
Looks like nowadays, the rules have changed some and you only get one bag of feed, and you're supposed to drop the food on the ground by your car. We started out following all the rules, but some of them were just so darn convincing.....
But I don't care how much these guys try and convince me. I am NOT feeding these things by hand!
But I sure wasn't about to pass THIS up!
The Zebras were AGGRESSIVE! Good thing that when we stopped for lunch halfway through, the cook told us stories about how the Zebras have bitten side view mirrors off of cars, and would do the same to your hands!
2 comments:
I had no idea zebras were aggressive. Are they usually that bad or were those zebras just special?
I don't know if it's all zebras or just these!?
Post a Comment