As I was enjoying nap time today, I saw an article in my Parenting Magazine (one of the kajillion that were sitting in my mailbox) about baby names.
One of my best friends is pregnant and likes somewhat 'off the beaten path' names, so I thought I'd look and see if I saw anything she might like.
And Oh-Em-Gee!
The names...., dear Lordy, the names.
They are CRAZY..
Do you like colors?
How about the names Rust, Navy, Indigo or Teal?
No? Maybe you're into cooking.
How does Juniper, Clove, Anise, Cayenne, Basil, Thyme, Mace, or Sorrel sound?
No, no no. Those aren't right. You must be into Literature!
Imogen, Romeo, Zadie, or Salinger
I have no more words.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just read the same article...looks like we won't be the only ones with a little "Duke" or "Archer" running around. And I thought we were so original!
Please, people, name your kids something normal and let their personalities be what makes them unique!
Post a Comment