I don't know if I would have been able to handle having babies before this day and age because of the lack of ultrasounds. (Okay let's face it, me and my children probably wouldn't have survived child birth before this day and age.) But, I LOVE getting to see the baby. I love knowing what's GOING ON in there. Today I'm 12 weeks and 1 day. The baby looks great and my due date is August 16th.
So, partake in my excitement:
The baby is laying on his side looking at us, head on left ,his little tiny hands are up by his ears.

This picture is not a face (it's the whole body) and the baby's in the same position as last picture.

A good profile with the baby laying on his back, head on left.
5 comments:
Are you calling the baby him because you know or just because that's what you're used to saying?
I say "him" partly because that's what I'm used to and partly because I think it's another boy. Ha!
Girl, I was reading that as your announcement!!! Don't do that again :) Who am I kidding, this kiddo has been a boy to me for a while. She'll have to have therapy if/when she comes out a "She/Her" and I can't stop saying "Him/He".
Very sweet pics. I can't wait to see/hear more!
I always have trouble deciphering sonograms, but I actually didn't have to have the play-by-play this time. She (yes, I think it will be a girl this time) is soooooo tiny. So amazing how people are brought into this world!!!!!!!
Ok, so this makes me a little sad, we don't get to be there for all of this!:( But so excited for you. I was also sad to walk past your house... Knowing your not there and when I go to the park that I'll have no one to bug to come out with me is just sad! Thinking of you and so excited for you guys! I can't believe the craziness you are about to embark upon! :)
Post a Comment