Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day at the Park

It's been pretty hot here lately. The weather here is so strange. I have been waiting for it to 'warm up' since February, and the temperature would just hover in the 60s, we'd get an occasional day in the 70s, a day or two in the 40s and then BAM! IT'S OVER 100 DEGREES. All of the sudden, just like that.
Also - it's still EXTREMELY WINDY here. and the wind...it's HOT. It's like living in a convection oven.

Before it got too excruciating, we had an afternoon picnic at the park on the only patch of grass in the Mojave desert.











2 comments:

Anna Jane said...

Good grief, how much sunblock are you going to go through this summer with those boys, lol! I love seeing their sweet little faces :) Miss you all!

Grandpa said...

I am really suprised you have any pictures of Carter these days that are not blurry, except for ones where he is sleeping. It must be that new high speed camera.