Thursday, June 10, 2010

Disney with the Naddys

Corys parents came into town over Memorial Day weekend and really wanted to treat the kids to Disney. They've taken the other grandkids, but since we're the only ones that live so far away, we haven't ever been able to make those trips.

It was PACKED to say the least, and I think I did enough walking and standing to last me the rest of my pregnancy, but we had a great time! Carter insisted on sleeping in Nana and Pops' room while Clay insisted on sleeping....right next to me.
I'm not really sure how he's going to take this "new baby" idea in a month or so.


This is how the boys spent their time in line, usually snack in hand...and either climbing all over the rails, or too tired to stand.
This is the line for Mr. Toad's Wild Ride I think.



Carter's absolute favorite person on the planet...EVER.



Minnie Mouse at the Celebrate Parade



Just a side view of the parade as a hint at how crowded the park was.



The kids were allowed to get up and join in the parade, but Carter isn't much on 'performing', even with Nana's help.



The boys watching the 'Magic'!



Alice and the Mad Hatter



Carter climbing on the rocks outside our restaurant for the afternoon. I don't know if it's a boy thing, but they can't ever just walk on the ground....they have to be balancing or running or climbing on something.



Carter and Pop waiting for their car ride.



The boys and Buzz Lightyear. This is Carter's 2nd favorite person....ever.



The Naddys in front of the park



Bert and Mary Poppins. Last summer while we were spending time at the Naddy household, Carter went through a stage where he really liked watching Mary Poppins. He doesnt have much interest anymore, but hey, we were the first ones in line!




We did a character dinner with Goofy and some of his pals, but I figured I'd make that a separate post for next time. well, if we're being honest, I just was tired of uploading 100 pictures. More Disney adventures next time.....

No comments: