I am still '35 weeks' for 2 more days. If this little girl follows suit I will be a mother of three in 3 days. HOLY MOLY.
If this little one does not follow suit, I think I might be depressed. I have just expected her to make her appearance at 36 weeks, so if and when I go over that, I'm going to have "overdue depression". If I was smart, I would still be looking forward to my actual due date (Aug. 16th) and then just be pleasantly surprised when she makes her debut a little early. But no, I'm pretty sure I've set myself up for some disappointment...great.
I haven't posted much because nothings been happening. I can't drive, the kids have been healthy, Cory's been working and I've just been getting heavier by the day. I'm about 10 pounds over what I weighed the day I delivered both the boys. However, I hadn't been uncomfortable at all until Wednesday. Little girl finally 'dropped', and now I feel as if I'm going to give birth with every step I take.
My mom's in town until after the baby is born (Woohoo!) and it has been such a relief to know she's here to help. I've had some great friends to help me out here at Edwards, but there's nothing like your mom being there.
Cory and I will be going out on our last date until baby gets here (Well, unless she decides to wait awhile, then maybe we'll try to sneak another one!) I am very excited to eat in peace!
I will keep everyone posted on baby happenings. I am in AMERICA! Where I can update my FACEBOOK!
I know everyone is dying to hear the live play by play of my labor. Everyone can know exactly how many centimeters and effaced I am! Maybe I'll even set up a live web cam!
***Cory has just threatened to take away my phone if there is any live play by play of labor. bummer. So you can all yell at him if the baby is like 3 minutes old and no one knows yet! geesh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Things are just about to get interesting...
Post a Comment