the number of weeks pregnant I am
17: the number of shots I've gotten in my butt
7: the number of shots I've gotten in my arms
4: the number of sonograms I've had of 'baby girl'
19: the number of times I went to the bathroom yesterday
35: pounds I've gained with this baby so far
4: the number of shirts that fit over my belly right now
0: the number of maternity pants I can fit into right now
6: the amount of naps I've been able to take since my mom got here last week
21: the number of days 'baby girl' has until she's evicted (with a scalpel)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So basically you're just laying around the house in your prego underwear? RIGHT ON!
you bet 'cha... :)
LOVE this post, LOL!!!
And, where is the belly shot? i CAN'T SEE YOU not fitting in preggo pants. You are still so little!
Post a Comment