Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Um, Freak Alert!

I need to take a poll,

What finger to you snap with? (other than your thumb of course) Vote on the right.

I need to know if my husband is the only crazy snap freak out there, or if I'm just totally out of the loop.




**Yes, the conversation literally happened at 11:30pm last night. Our dog was snoring loudly and when Cory snapped really loud to wake her up I casually asked what finger he was using, because his hand looked all...well, retarded when he did it. He thinks it's completely normal and everyone must snap the way he does...Iiiiiiim pretty sure he must have been lacking some sort of essential vitamin as a small child.

1 comment:

Lil Lancaster Fam said...

haha you are so funny,

I use my middle finger, when my kids snap or try to, they sometimes use the pointer or ring finger. which looks awkward.