Friday, August 6, 2010

Update on Snapping

So, as most of you can see....I was absolutely right in thinking my hubs is a total weirdo when it comes to snapping.
I mean, COME ON, who snaps with their pinky?

His argument is that his snaps are louder. Which, I can testify to. They are very loud. But, as I explained to him, the point of snapping is not to be the loudest. The point of snapping is to make 'that noise', not necessarily 'that noise' as loud as you can, right?

Lauren: When you are applauding someone, you don't try and clap as loud as you can. You just clap.
Cory: Well, I try to clap as loud as I can.
Lauren: Well then you're just that guy who everyone's thinking, "Omg, why is that A-hole clapping so loud!?"
Cory: No they're jealous that I'm a better clapper.
Lauren: This is why we don't have any friends.....

9 comments:

Ashley said...

HAHA, I love it!

Deborah said...

Need I remind you of you and Sarah's "loud clap"?

Anna said...

How is it even possible to snap with your pinky? I have tried like a hundred times and I get nada. Yes, I do have better things to do.

Lauren said...

Debo - I was hoping you'd forget about that. But yes, now I realize the error of my ways.. :)
And Anna - exactly, I can't do it either...

Hubby said...

You and anna must just suffer with your inferiority... and jealousy.

sarah said...

The first thing that came to mind while reading this was the loud clap!

Amanda Evans said...

I am peeing my pants laughing so hard. hahahaha

Tori said...

HAHAHAHA, I can't snap like that either. It almost hurts trying!

Lil Lancaster Fam said...

I was just checking to see if any updates on baby girl and I finally noticed the poll on the right. I am such a nerd! I commented on the post rather than that poll. I get so used to just looking at the posts I do not see when people add or change things on the side :)
it is always super entertaining and/or eductational to read your posts. Hope all is going well and look forward to seeing pictures of the new baby!