Sunday, July 28, 2013

In an Honest Attempt

to blog more regularly....

We went to the outlet mall to do some school shopping and last minute cruise shopping. Have I mentioned that the whole Naddy crew is going on a cruise in a week?! I haven't? It would make good blog fodder I am sure. Too bad I kind of like my in laws (and would like them to continue liking me) and it would be in bad form to write a tell all after the cruise. darn.

So, back to the outlet mall. Basically, there's not much to tell, other than shopping with the rest of San Bernardino county at an outlet mall on a Saturday, 3 weeks before school starts was a BAD IDEA.

I am not a shopper. Much to my mom's disappointment, I never have been. I had a plan of what I needed, I had even looked up where the stores I needed were. But even with all of that, It took us 4 hours to get through our list. 4 HOURS. I basically needed some shirts for the boys, an outfit or two for Viv, and new school shoes. And it took us 4 hours. This does not include the 1.5 hour drive one way. 

Almost all of our time was spent standing in enormous lines and navigating the walkways with a stroller....

Also, I still have to find water bottles for everyone and buy school supplies. I guess I will do that this week before the cruise.

But none of it sounds too bad when I remember that we will be on a boat in 1 week.
This means no cooking. No dishes. And as many fruity, beach beverages as I can handle.





No comments: