Carter found something to keep him busy while I'm putting away groceries.
We took a trip to the park last weekend to have a picnic. Turn up the volume to hear Carter giggling like crazy at the huz bouncing the ball on his head.
And here's the diaper dance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I was having a pretty stressful day...thanks for putting those videos up! They made me smile. He is such cutie Lauren!
Lauren I just love him! It makes me sad to see Annsley grow so fast, but your little posts make me smile and realize the fun is just begining!
**Kisses for carter and new baby**
Love ya
Lakin
That was really cute. Saff has a few dance moves of her own that hopefully you'll get to see someday (possibly in Korea).
ARGH! I miss my little Carter Man!
OK.
Video #1: You should buy groceries more often. They're like Legos. Only better.
Video #2: hahahaha!! I started listening to myself laughing and it sounds alot like Carter. So I've come to the conclusion that I giggle like a little boy.
Video #3: He got the dance moves from Cory? :) And the "fake" cry at the end? Classic baby sympathy. I wish it still worked in the adult world.
I wish I could get away with doing an awesome dance like that... WELL... It depends on what underwear I'm wearing.
Post a Comment