I started this blog when I lived 'Across the Pond' as a military wife in South Korea. We've moved three times since then and are now stationed at Edwards AFB in the Mojave Desert.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Baby Names
So it seems that Cory and I (well, mostly I) have fallen in love with a name that happens to not be on the baby name poll. Unfortunately I cannot add the name to the existing poll so I'll have to post a brand new one. Thanks for voting in the previous one! Now, just vote one more time!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You really should just wait and see what his name is when he gets here.
I don't know, a kid named Boudreaux Fontain Jr will definitely stand out in the world. Sounds like a night club manager in a Burt Reynolds movie. Not knocking Charles though. Personally, I voted for Caleb. You could call him Cal or Cale. Either looks real good over the window on a race car.
5 comments:
You really should just wait and see what his name is when he gets here.
Don't forget that you have 2 grandfathers and 2 greatgrandfathers with the name Charles. In defense of William, that was your Pa Burchfield's name.
How about Boudreaux Fontain Jr as a write in?
I agree with "anonymous said #2" comment that Charles is a fabulous name ;)
I don't know, a kid named Boudreaux Fontain Jr will definitely stand out in the world. Sounds like a night club manager in a Burt Reynolds movie. Not knocking Charles though.
Personally, I voted for Caleb. You could call him Cal or Cale. Either looks real good over the window on a race car.
Post a Comment