Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Way gross

Carter has been quite amused at himself lately because he has learned how to "toot" on command. Well, not on MY command, his own. He especially loves to do it while laying on his tummy in the bathtub. At first it was pretty comical so the huz and I would giggle. Then I remembered how Ma Bettie is NOT GOING TO BE IMPRESSED THAT MY CHILD CAN TOOT THE ALPHABET BY THE TIME HE'S 2. So we redirected our attention to signing "excuse me". So, while Carter still finds it uncontrollably hilarious to toot, at least he's saying excuse me, right? That negates the rudeness?
However, he crossed the line this evening when after trying so hard to toot on command he actually pooped in the tub.
That's just way gross, nothing cute about that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who says there's a gas shortage? It just seems that Carter has chosen the Pickens Plan for natural gas.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Lauren. You just made my day. Call me some time in the evening here, Shawn is TDY in Mississippi so I am at home all by myself!