Which way would you turn the handle to get HOT water, clockwise or counter clockwise?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I started this blog when I lived 'Across the Pond' as a military wife in South Korea. We've moved three times since then and are now stationed at Edwards AFB in the Mojave Desert.
9 comments:
Clockwise.
counterclockwise so the part with the red h on it would go to the left but since i live on base i'm going to say that it probably goes the other way.
counterclockwise
to the left, clockwise... right? now im curious
I would say clockwise, but given where we are, I would have to say counterclockwise.
Rightie tightie.
Leftie loosie.
Before I live in Korea I would have ventured a guess.
Counterclockwise (so it's turning towards the red, if the red was stationary)
Clockwise, but I hope you figured it out and washed your hands.
clockwise
Post a Comment