Sunday, October 26, 2008

Did I mention Osan has a great indoor (cess)pool?

We didn't even make it 7 days this time. We're bogged down with high fever, smoker's cough and crankiness all over again. While this is no hand-foot and mouth that we battled two weeks ago (Oh, Lordy no I would quit mommyhood if that happened again) we're no doubt 'sick' again.
I've said multiple times that I love the community here at Osan. One thing I could do without: the contracting of childhood illnesses. I know it's inevitable here, especially here in the towers. You're with the same people all the time and even when you're not "with" them, you're more than likely touching their germs at the bx, the commissary, the elevator or the playground. And I'm sure it doesn't help that with being sick two weeks ago and bad weather last week we've spent all of our days inside. Maybe Carter will just get all of the stuff going around now and then be immune to it the rest of the two years we're here. I can wish can't I?

PS. Osan does have a really nice indoor pool. A regular one, not filled with germs.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Just be glad all this "sickness" stuff with Carter is before the new baby arrives.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that ya'll are sick. If I could I'd mail you some chicken noodle and some tissues and hope that it would help but by the time it go there, you'd be better! :) Its the thought that counts right?! hehe...