Here are a few others from this 'weak' week
Carter loves his little brother. Clay, on the other hand, could use a break.
I started this blog when I lived 'Across the Pond' as a military wife in South Korea. We've moved three times since then and are now stationed at Edwards AFB in the Mojave Desert.
3 comments:
And how does Carter feel about the little one getting a binky? And I must say, Carter and Clay look so different from each other!
I miss my boys!! I gotta tell you though - Clay looks awfully happy with that binky. By the way, if you put him in that white puffer thing with the binky, I'll bet he could double as Maggie Simpson. I love you
Lauren... Those are so cute babies! I miss my Carter man. I can't wait to meet Clay. When you get a chance read my blog. LOVE!!!
Post a Comment