That's what I find myself telling Clay these days. Turns out, he is healthy and I just have an inadequate milk supply. So, with lots of supplemental bottles, pumping, reglan, fenugreek and insanity we're finally putting some weight on this kid.
Clay's cardiology appt was yesterday and they did say he had a murmur. The doctor told us that a lot of preemies have heart murmurs just because their anatomy is small and that it should be gone by the time he's 6 months old. It's not affecting any bodily functions.
Daily Countdowns:
Days until Cory comes home: 7
Days until inlaws arrive: 14
Tmes Carter has bit someone this week: 3
Ounces of formula per day: 20
Number of children I wish I had at 7am: 0
Times I have swept the front hallway in the last 48 hours: 6
Number of months it will take me to address these birth announcements: infinite
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment