This past week has been so busy I can barely keep my head straight. I haven't talked to my husband, other than during passing, for almost 3 weeks and we haven't even gone to bed at the same time in who knows how long.
I recently started an exercise swap with my neighbor Kathee which has been going great! I workout on Tuesdays and Thursdays while she works out on Mondays and Wednesdays. We each get two hours a day (8-10am)! So that means that two days a week I have a 7 week old, a 4 month old, a 2, 3 and a 5 year old! 5 kids! Holy Moly! So far I'm really glad I've been able to get the exercise thing started but it has been kicking my butt!
I've been doing a "chisel" class that's going to be the death of me. I do plan on being able to wear my Rampage bikini by the time I go home this summer though!
Cory's had "work related very important yada yada" going on it seems all month and we will both be so glad to see this week over!
Also, Cory and I have been trying to plan our mid tour and deciding the best cost vs benefit of the whole big shenanigan.
For those of you wondering, we don't have exact dates yet but the kids and I will be arriving in TX probably the second week of July, Cory will join me after he goes to Red Flag. We'll then press on to the Chicago area, to Colorado Springs, back to TX and then fly back here together the beginning of October.
Trying to figure out flying, renting a car, logistics, costs and dates is driving us crazy, but we'll get exact dates soon.
Carter was really sick last week with some stomach/lower respiratory thing and we've been nursing him back back to health (along with doses of amoxicillin, prednisone and albuterol) all week.
Clay started rolling over (one way at least), we went on an ITT trip that changed last minute and ended up climbing/descending stairs for about a mile with two kids and a stroller on Saturday. We've just been...busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment