Friday, April 3, 2009

Keys

Several of my friends I won't mention any names (Anna and Anna) have, on occassion, made fun of my keys. They take them in their hands and laugh about how useless 99% of the items are.



Little do they know, that I think in the future. I plan on leaving this joint one day and be able to rack up DSW points again, or that I won't have to resubscribe to Blockbuster. I won't have to send in that dumb little postcard with my info on it for another PetPerks card, ACE hardware card, or Fry's Grocery card.

When I'm enjoying shopping, both of them will be in wrist ace bandages from carpal tunnel from filling out all of their rewards cards.

And yes, I DO need keys to our file drawer at all times, Yes, I support March of Dimes.
Yes, one day I might need to get into my parents house in Texas while they're not there and yes I might need that key to my clarinet crystal mouthpiece case that I had in high school!

1 comment:

Anna Jane said...

Glad to see a year in Korea hasn't broken your American Shopping spirit :P. By the way, are my gym locker keys on your ring, because I've been looking for them for the last 10 years and figure your the best chance I have!