I started this blog when I lived 'Across the Pond' as a military wife in South Korea. We've moved three times since then and are now stationed at Edwards AFB in the Mojave Desert.
lol..oh my gosh that is too funny! They are getting so big.. they are such handsome boys!
OMG! Carter is such a...fun.... big brother!
This is so funny! How are you able to add so many pictures to one post? I can't figure it out! -Kayleigh
Kayleigh - above the 'browse' button when you're adding pictures there should be a little 'add more pictures' link thingy.
Hahaha! Seeing his head with those marks made me laugh out loud. That's great!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
lol..oh my gosh that is too funny! They are getting so big.. they are such handsome boys!
OMG! Carter is such a...fun.... big brother!
This is so funny! How are you able to add so many pictures to one post? I can't figure it out! -Kayleigh
Kayleigh - above the 'browse' button when you're adding pictures there should be a little 'add more pictures' link thingy.
Hahaha! Seeing his head with those marks made me laugh out loud. That's great!
Post a Comment