Your child has to poop and the toilets don't work....
What's the right answer here?
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I started this blog when I lived 'Across the Pond' as a military wife in South Korea. We've moved three times since then and are now stationed at Edwards AFB in the Mojave Desert.
1 comment:
Weeeeeelllllll, don't ask me how I know this, but here's what you do: pick a toilet, any toilet. Everyone uses the same one because you need to save the water in the tank of the other one in case you need to drink it after you finish your wine. Then, let the child poop in the toilet like normal. You don't want to scare him after all. The water in the toilet tank will give you one flush. THEN, you can gravity flush it with all the liquids in your pantry. Just dump them into a bucket, then dump the bucket into the toilet bowl. The toilet will flush, just like magic. Now aren't you sorry you no longer have any red cooking wine?
Post a Comment