Everything has been going wonderfully with 'baby girl'. She is 1 lb 4 oz now, and at viability. She is very well behaved (so far) and really likes gummy worms, ice, and would really love a margarita. Every Perinatologist visit I get a CD and a DVD (some of which is in 4D!) and a movie of her. All of her parts and organs are measured and placed in a percentile. I don't think there can be any doubt that everything is PERFECT inside there. These ultrasounds 'xray' her bones, and we can see her entire skeleton. We've followed the blood flow throughout her body and know her heart and organs are getting optimum oxygen. We've seen her face and know it's gorgeous. And we have in fact, checked every time to make sure she's 'still' a girl. :) I will only see the Perinatologist one more time (as long as every thing's going just as wonderfully as now) so this will be one of my last videos/cds of her until she's born.


Yeah, I know, amazing isn't it?
3 comments:
I agree, it is AHHHHmazing!
Wow! I never saw any resemblance in my 3D/4D u/s to the other kiddos, but am I crazy to see Carter in her little face?! She is definitely perfect!
PS Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you yesterday. I'll try for next week sometime.
Hey! WOW...lots of changed...I haven't stopped by in a while. I didn't realize you had left the ROK! Neither did I know you were preggers! Congratulations!!!! You look beautiful! PRying for little Clay and for baby girl!
Post a Comment