Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter, celebrated with my parents who finally made it into town.
I know it's hard for them to make it out here, but since it had been 5 months, we were all missing them a lot!

On Saturday they helped with getting our "Reveal" party together. It was so fun and such a good idea. We had so many compliments and I think all of our friends really enjoyed it.









I still can't believe we're having a girl, but that's another post for another time.

Carter dyed eggs for the first time this year. We discovered the attention span for a 3 year old boy and dying eggs was 10 eggs....









The Easter Bunny was nice enough to grace us with his presence. He brought way too much candy....











Since we haven't really found a church yet (and it's 95% our fault we haven't been actively looking for one like we should) we went to Easter brunch at the O'Club, followed with an egg hunt and an Easter bunny apperance.











Trying to take a picture with the Grandparents...was hilarious. I have to post the whole sequence....

"HILARIOUS!"


"Oh my God Y'all, I am making this picture SO FUNNY!"


"Whoa! Oh God, don't fall and break my head again!"


"Whew, that was close!"


"Wha?"


For those of you who haven't spent a lot of time with Carter, This sequence was taken in about 4 seconds and these same 4 seconds are on repeat the entire 12 hours he's awake.

No comments: