Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas Morning 2010

I was thrilled that I got to spend Christmas with my parents AND my brother and sister in law. I haven't spent Christmas with all of them since sometime in high school I think. The last time I spent Christmas with my parents was right before Cory and I were married 5 years ago.

We all crammed into my parents house. It was crazy, and the house was a DISASTER with all the kids, and eating, and cooking, and presents...but definitely a memory that will last a lifetime. I hope it's not 8+ years before we do it again.



Santa brought a kitchen!


Clay loves to makes something and shout out, "Dinner's Ready!"

Vivi got a maraca in her stocking. Perfect.


If you look closely, you can see Clay's smile as he sees that it's Jesse the Cowgirl

The same thing here. Carter was stoked to get Slinky Dog

Clay loooooooves him some basketball.

And, he's great at it.

2 comments:

Anna Jane said...

Awwwww, I love the Naddy Family!!! I've been missing your posts, so I'm glad you're catching up. I've been wanting to call, but figured you've been slammed. Let me know when it's a good time for you! Hugs and hope you're doing well :)

Love, Anna

Our Traveling Circus said...

Love the kitchen, so cute! I hope the maraca stayed in the luggage on the rest of your cross-country trip!