Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Nice Deck!

Cory's parents drove out here mid February to help us build a deck. Well, for his dad to build the deck I guess. Cory had to work all week, and my FIL woke up, ate a doughnut, drank a cup of coffee and then I didn't see him until dinner time again everyday. He put in about 60-70 hours...and built a masterpiece! The red deck was what was here when we moved here. Everything that's natural color was built by Cory and my FIL.
We had a BBQ with our TPS friends that are here in FL last weekend to break it in. Everyone loved it!
Not to metion, having a handy FIL cut the price of building this thing in half!


This is the view from our back door.

Down the stairs...

A bench seat!

Patio furniture that the previous owners left here! Sweet, we'll take it!

Down into the yard. Don't worry, we placed the rake there on purpose for our own amusement.

While we're at it, here's my garden. I actually have 3 sprouts of spinach (I think)!


PS. I love this backyard.

1 comment:

Our Traveling Circus said...

The bench seat rocks. Fab! Love your backyard!