Friday, October 21, 2011

Don't look if feet gross you out

That was the best way I could think of to warn people.

On Friday, I finally got tired of messing with this thing on my ankle. I am a picker, It is in my genes. My dad is the expert, he taught me everything I know. I would make a great esthetician, or dermatologist, or nurse in a burn unit. I just...can't leave things alone. 

I know, this post is getting a lot grosser than I had planned.
It's okay if you need to hit the 'back' button now.

But, I am the master of splinter removal! I wield tweezers like Bobby Flay wields a knife! Anyway, I got this nice little sucker removed on Friday. In my defense, I hadn't messed with it in almost a month and it kept growing and getting weirder....


Now it looks like this:

I get my stitches removed and my pathology report by Monday. Oh, and you know I was watching front and center while they sliced that thing off. It was the highlight of my day.

6 comments:

Mom said...

Hey, I wanted to see the other ankle....the one that is all sprained and swollen. You should take a pic of both messed up ankles side by side.

sarah said...

that looks like a plantar wart. My question is why did they leave the suture strings so long!? just in case you need to tie your socks up?

Our Traveling Circus said...

I threw up in my mouth a little, but even drooly gnawed baby stuff makes me gag.
Glad they got it all stitched up. Those strings are long enough to add some beads or bling or something!

Deborah said...

Is the report back yet? Was it a symbiotic twin?!?!

Lauren said...

Well, report came back and Sarah wins the prize. It was a wart. BUT, I would have WAAAAY preferred it to be a symbiotic twin! I have so many questions let unanswered now :(

sarah said...

VICTORY IS MINE!!! what did i win!?