Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treating

Our Halloween started Friday night when we started carving the pumpkin. Everyone drew their version of a Jack-O-Lantern and then some kind of compromise was made and we ended up with a carved pumpkin an hour or so later.

Carter's Jack-O-Lantern

Cory's

Clay did more watching than drawing

This is what Bailey did during the 'draw your jack-o-lantern' time.
Viv tried to eat her baby pumpkin.


The planning committee

Our final result
Of course, tonight was the big night. I cooked fish, because I know the boys don't really like it, but that I'd be able to get them to eat it with bribes of Trick or Treating afterwards. I'm mean like that. It worked. Everyone made a happy Plate. Except for Vivi.

Cory took the boys trick or treating while Vivi and I sat on the porch and handed out candy. I'm pretty disappointed. I bought about 6 big bags of candy and only got through one. We didn't have many trick or treaters at all!  Nevertheless, Viv calmed down and enjoyed watching all the people in costume come up and get candy.
The two happy campers. Ready to Trick or Treat

Add in a sad baby giraffe

It's super awful

We are tooooorturing her!!

No comments: