| Standard Clay |
| This was Mario's House, of course. |
| Tinkerbell |
| Bat Girl |
| um..I don't remember. This may have been at the point where Vivi discovered there was CHOCOLATE in the wrappers. |
| Superman |
| I think a witch lived here |
| Snow White |
| Our masterpiece! |
| Another Snow White |
| Louigi had Bowser's Castle! |
| Tink |
| Cinderella |
| Jesse the Cowgirl |
| Smurfette lives here. |
| A pirate |
| A princess |
| A Unicorn |
| Clay is DYING to get into the candy. |
| I just realized I didn't have a picture of the Toy Story Aliens' House. They built "The Claw" and it was REALLY COOL! |
| They sang a little song |
| Trick or Treat! |
2 comments:
All the houses are very crafty! If your school had done something like that when you were Four I’m afraid you would have been “Whirlpool Woman” or “Frigidaire” the super hero with an ice maker!
Holy cow, I am not creative enough to be a parent at that school! I literally get the shakes thinking about having to come up with Teague's future science projects.
I love Clay's volcano, very cool, and hours and hours of fun for the kids, I'm sure!
Post a Comment