Wow, it seems like we've been waiting for 2012 for a long time. When he was an infant, I remember thinking 2012, the year he would start school, was so far away. Yet now that it's here, I can't believe it!
Carter goes to the Elementary school on base here and his teacher is Mrs. Berglund. He is very excited and ready to start Kindergarten!
We didn't get to accompany them into the classroom, so I didn't get the anticipated 'Carter next to his cubby' picture. Parents drop the kids off at the playground, as early as 7:30, close to the class and the kiddos leave their backpacks next to their classroom number that is painted on the blacktop. He can then play until the first bell rings (7:45) and then he lines up with his teacher at the number. In the afternoon, I have to walk to a group of trees inside the gate for them to 'release' him (at 11:50). Daddy even accompanied us this morning to drop Carter off.
 |
| Ready to Go! |
 |
| Showing off his Star Wars Backpack and Lunch box |
 |
| Vivi was convinced she was going to school too. |
 |
| A big day, posing with Dad. |
 |
| With Mom |
 |
| Here's where they line up before class, then the teacher takes them to class in the building you see behind. Their teacher is the lady in the magenta shirt at the front of the line. |
No comments:
Post a Comment