| Carter on his first day of Kindergarten Aug. 2012 |
| Carter on his first day of preschool Aug. 2011 |
![]() |
| Carter on his first day of school at MCH Jan. 2011 |
![]() |
| Carter's spring pictures April 2010 |
| Carter on his first day of preschool ever! Jan. 2010 |
I started this blog when I lived 'Across the Pond' as a military wife in South Korea. We've moved three times since then and are now stationed at Edwards AFB in the Mojave Desert.
2 comments:
What a cutie! He is getting so big. I remember the kids all hanging out together with the playgroup at the Butterfly Gardens in Tucson, they were all just walking or learning to walk. Time flies...boo!!
I have pictures of that day! They were what, about 14-15 months old, huh? I will have to see if I can find them! What a fun group (Tucson Moms). I have yet to find a group like that (non squadron related) since!
Post a Comment