First of all, I made a friend. Secondly, she took me to a wonderful place today: E-mart. It's about 20 minutes off base and kind of like a Korean department store/Walmart/grocery store. They have everything from clothes, groceries and toys to bunnies! Really, right next to the porcelain dinnerware, there was a display of baby bunnies! Oooh, how cute. This is definitely much more comfortable of an environment to shop in. I'm just not used to the tiny, no price tags kind of stores. It's huge (3 or 4 stories?) plenty of room, and you can ALMOST tell what things are by the pictures on the packages. They have buggies (or carts for you northerners) that you pay for and then they have magnetic wheels so when you go up and down the escalator your buggy stays put. Except it's not exactly an escalator, It's more like a moving sidewalk at the airport that goes at an angle. Here are a few pictures (I can't believe I didn't take some of the bunnies. But next time I go I promise I will) of what I bought and the surrounding area.
I really can't wait to go back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment