While my actual promise was to never wear these on my own feet, it's just as hypocritical to let your kid wear them. But, in my own 3rd grade logical defense: Every other kid on the playground has a pair!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Ashamed
I finally did something yesterday I swore I would never do. Well, indirectly swore. When these things came out, I was a freshman at the "W" and I remember seeing them in that dress store right on the corner downtown. I kept thinking to myself...Who in the world would pay that amount of money for THOSE? I mean, maybe they're cute for $5, but not $50. I hated them for a while and thought that people who wore them must have been born sans a brain. But yesterday I bought these for Carter:

While my actual promise was to never wear these on my own feet, it's just as hypocritical to let your kid wear them. But, in my own 3rd grade logical defense: Every other kid on the playground has a pair!
While my actual promise was to never wear these on my own feet, it's just as hypocritical to let your kid wear them. But, in my own 3rd grade logical defense: Every other kid on the playground has a pair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment