Tuesday, March 31, 2009

10 Things I like about Sarah

She gets up at 7am every morning with me and the kids even though she didn't have to.

We can laugh about bodily functions (for an extended period of time)

We have 5 years of inside jokes

She puts up with lots of spit up all over her really cute 'I'm not a mom so I don't wear clothes with stains or holes in them' clothes.



She'll put her feet in a pool of feet eating fish with me just for the fun of it.




She's a good driver so if I'm about to do something stupid on the road, she'll remind me why we want to live.

She's super hot and attracts plenty of the 'male variety', so I always make new friends in the squadron :)




She waits patiently for me to get the kids ready and out of the house so we can go DO something.



She'll take my shots of Soju when I've decided I'm done for the night.




We can sit in absolute silence, it not be awkward and just enjoy each other's company.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

We need to all be in the same country so we can go on a vacation together!

Lauren said...

I told her about our cruise idea! She's in.

sarah said...

Aww! i miss you! i had such a good time in korea! i can't wait to come back! i love you!!!!!