I started this blog when I lived 'Across the Pond' as a military wife in South Korea. We've moved three times since then and are now stationed at Edwards AFB in the Mojave Desert.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Karate Kid
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lol, It's been a long day, but all I could think at one point was, what a great way to beat your children without repercussions! Can I borrow some of that syrofoam?! Carter-Sahn, you are a master foam-chopper!!!
Way cool! Carter needs to hone his skills so when you get back to Texas he can wax my car and paint my fence. I'll see if I can get my deck built so he can sand it as well. Seriously, his laugh is contagious. I don't know how anyone can hear that laugh and not join the party.
3 comments:
Lol, It's been a long day, but all I could think at one point was, what a great way to beat your children without repercussions! Can I borrow some of that syrofoam?! Carter-Sahn, you are a master foam-chopper!!!
That is too cute!
Way cool! Carter needs to hone his skills so when you get back to Texas he can wax my car and paint my fence. I'll see if I can get my deck built so he can sand it as well. Seriously, his laugh is contagious. I don't know how anyone can hear that laugh and not join the party.
Post a Comment