Friday, November 14, 2008

A change in the right direction

My doctor's appointment yesterday was wonderful. In fact it was the best one I've had in months. The baby had zero decels and I didn't have one single contraction! Not one!
I hadn't changed any since wednesday either, great news.
Only 9 more days!

However, I did manage to put the huz into a panic attack last night when I woke up screaming in pain, not even fully awake, because of a charlie horse in my leg. I had forgotten how awful those are.

We had a Hail and Farewell last night and it was nice to see everyone and not have to chase Carter around. Cory is on baby, dishes, shopping, everything duty (as much as he can be with work) until the stork's nest.

I also am finally able to post some pictures of Cory's Promotion Ceremony that happened 2 weeks ago. Introducing the Air Force's newest Major:





3 comments:

Jeanie's Fun House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeanie's Fun House said...

I am so proud of ya'll... Next thing you know Cory will be running the freaking show. I'm so glad to hear your visit went well at the Doc's. I have been so worried about you. I wish I could be there. LOVE YOU!!!

The World According to Uncle D said...

Compliments to the new Major. Double compliments to the one who answered prayers for your improvement. Sounds like the countdown is back on track and all is well. Now, relax and enjoy the rest of your pregancy. (Only a man I know. Your Aunt Janet already whacked me with a shoe over that remark, so all you feminists out there relax.) In all honesty, we are still praying for the safe arrival of Javier Perez Coronado Bobby Naddy.
Big Love to All