Saturday, November 29, 2008

What can I say? We make cute babies...

Welcome to the family:

Clayton James Naddy
Born on Tuesday evening at 6:52pm
6lbs 7oz 21in long






I'll elaborate more on the birth when things calm down a little here.

12 comments:

Anna said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful! What does Carter think?

Anonymous said...

What a handsome boy. We are all pleased that things have gone well and are still keeping all of you in our thoughts and prayers. Made for a great Thanksgiving. Jeanie and Randy send their best and a hearty welcome to the family to Clay.

Big Love,
Daryl & Janet and Kids

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful! Congrats Little!
Love ya
Lakin

sarahb83 said...

Congratulations! He's adorable :-)

Tori said...

Wow you made it to the storks nest just in time! He is so precious!! Congratulations!

Helen said...

Gorgeous!!!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet him. Be you are so glad that's over. He looks perfect. :0)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear the story!! Congratulations! He is a cutie and I love the name.

Anonymous said...

Lauren, Congratulations on the new baby!!! What happened to the names that we all voted on?

Shawn Arnett

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and that he is here safe and sound!! He is absolutely beautiful!

Noel said...

Wow! 21 inches long, he's gonna be a tall boy :)

Congratulations Lauren! How does Carter like being a big brother?

Anonymous said...

You do make cute babies!!!!

Jeanie's Fun House said...

Lauren,
I am so happy for you and cory. Clayton looks just like you. He is such an amazing gift. I hope you are doing well. I know your parents were about to fly themselves out there. I can't wait to hold him in my arms and love on him. What supplies are you limited on? LOVE YOU!