Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Smooth Sailing

Another good doctor's appointment today. My NST monitoring went great, I haven't dilated anymore but the baby's head is definitely now on "final approach".
The midwife also confirmed for me again that it is a boy. She even printed out pictures of his boy parts, although he's so squished in there, I can't tell what's what.
I have a reservation for the Stork's Nest on Monday. My cousin and her hubby are coming to stay at the DHL from Wednesday to Sunday (so we'll get to have T-Giving Dinner with them!).
Ideally, baby will hold on until the Friday after T-Giving (so I can enjoy one last good meal before I feel like a truck hit me for several weeks) and then we'll be home in time for my parents to be here on Monday. I cannot WAIT to see them!
Cory and I were just talking about how we're ready for all of this to get going and be settled. We've had enough waiting and worrying for awhile now and it will be nice to have baby home and healthy, enjoy family and the holidays and get going with our lives.

2 comments:

The World According to Uncle D said...

That is great news. Now that he is turning on final, he just needs to maintain his airspeed so he doesn't get the control tower out of sorts again. And I am pretty sure we do not care to see a circus stunt flyby.

Gosh I miss pilot jargon. Anyway, our thoughts and prayers are with you and the lad in waiting room one. Have a Happy Thanksgiving as we will be giving thanks for your safety and that of the whole family.

Anonymous said...

That's nice that some extra family will be there for Thanksgiving!

Only a few more days...!!!!!

Love and miss you guys! :)