I started this blog when I lived 'Across the Pond' as a military wife in South Korea. We've moved three times since then and are now stationed at Edwards AFB in the Mojave Desert.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
10 lbs, 12.5 oz.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Now he is starting to look like Carter! I miss you and I think your nipples would be a big hit in Korea!
It is comforting to see Clay looking so healthy. Kinda like a young Chris Farley. Only kidding, but it is good to see that he is finally retaining weight. Way to go SUPERMOM. As far as that other conversation, I am staying out of it other than to say, if you aren't comfortable, Clay will sense it. Do what is best for you and him.
3 comments:
Now he is starting to look like Carter! I miss you and I think your nipples would be a big hit in Korea!
It is comforting to see Clay looking so healthy. Kinda like a young Chris Farley. Only kidding, but it is good to see that he is finally retaining weight. Way to go SUPERMOM. As far as that other conversation, I am staying out of it other than to say, if you aren't comfortable, Clay will sense it. Do what is best for you and him.
Hey, I reallly think he looks like baby Josh.
Post a Comment