Saturday, February 28, 2009

By the Power of Grayskull...

I have a good friend who just thinks she despises Transformers, but she didn't see what traveled thousands of miles from Valpo, IN to my house last week:

May I introduce...

Masters of the Universe


Skunk Face, Terrorizing the world with unpleasant odor



Mr. Texas Longhorn? He 'steers' Earth in the right direction.



The one, the only, He-Man!



Scary gorilla man? Ridding the world of "stupid apes"



Perhaps a frog, suction cup, toilet unclogger man? Saving the world from giant turds!



Carter's personal favorite, Elephant Man riding the prehistoric Tiger-thing.



The whole crew!



I have to admit, while there are a bazillion of them, they are kind of fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is hillarious! barrett and i used to play with those all the time when we were little! you better put game face on, its time for an all out he-man battle when i get there!

The World According to Uncle D said...

Man, all you are lacking is a PEZ dispenser.

Anna said...

Who did that to you, and why are they not using their power for good instead of evil?!?!?!