Kat also gave me a pattern for pajama pants and I'm planning on making the boys some matching ones, so stay tuned....
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Look at me, or wait, don't...I'm nursing a baby over here.
My friend Kat came over the other day to teach me a few sewing skills and help me make this wonderful nursing cover. It's about time I started using one since Clay will soon be old enough to refuse to nurse under it and and not everyone in Korea likes to see my nipples.


Kat also gave me a pattern for pajama pants and I'm planning on making the boys some matching ones, so stay tuned....
Kat also gave me a pattern for pajama pants and I'm planning on making the boys some matching ones, so stay tuned....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i think you and i need matching pj pants for my visit!
Nipples schmipples! I say flaunt 'em if you've got 'em, and we know you do!
Great Job! That's wicked cute fabric!
-Danicka
I'm with Anna on this one
Post a Comment